About 'Twynes Workspace' Twynes Workspace is meant to set your organization up for meetings, collaboration and communication. The users and all their interactions are limited within the organization. The Twynes Workspace suits best for use as a collaboration tool for organization specific needs. The Twynes Workspace can be used for both 'Work Groups' and 'Social Groups'.
The collaboration services offered by Twynes Workspace include:
When to use Twynes Workspace
- Audio and Video calls : group calls as well as 1:1 calls
- Screensharing : just screensharing as well as screensharing added to calls
- Chats : Groups and 1:1 messaging, along with emojis and GIFs.
Example use cases: A company which needs a collaboration tool for its employees (work group)
- When you want a closed user group
- When you want to set up a collaboration tool for the organization whose members are a controlled set of users (i.e users who belong to that organization).
- When the interactions should be limited within the organization.
A social organization that needs a collaboration tool for its members (social group)
- Example 1
Alex owns a company named 'Alex Media' with a domain(www.example.com) in France.
- He creates a workspace named Alex Media, France.
- He chooses the 'workspace id type' as 'org domain' with workspace-id being www.example.com.
- He chooses the categories for the workspace as 'Media Company' and 'Media Agency'.
- He then adds members to his workspace by inviting employees/members with their respective email addresses in same org-domain e.g. <email-address>@example.com.
- Example 2
Ben runs a company with name Ben Upholsteries, Seattle, WA, USA.
- He creates a workspace with above name.
- He does not have a domain for his organization so he picks 'workspace id type' as 'unique org id' with the workspace-id being ben_upholsteries_seattle_wa_usa.
- He chooses the category for the workspace as 'Furniture Repair & Upholstery Service'.
- He then adds members to his workspace by inviting all employees/members with their respective email addresses.
Veronica is passionate about teaching French language and runs a French language school in London, UK. She wants to use the workspace for all teaching interactions among students.
- She creates a workspace with name Venonica's French School, London, UK.
- She does not have a domain for her school so she chooses the 'workspace id type' as 'unique org id' with workspace-id being venonica_french_school_london_uk.
- She picks the category for the workspace as 'Language School'.
- She then adds members to her workspace by inviting all users with their respective email addresses.